Cashmere House Lamm
Since 1935, Cashmere House Lamm has been a traditional family-owned house, which is dedicated to the sale of exclusive cashmere knitwear. Today it is run by the 4th generation of Natascha Lamm in St. Moritz.
- The largest selection of cashmere knitwear in the world: 4,000 basic Cashmere sweaters in 30 different colors, women, men, children and homewear collections summer & winter and accessories.
- Quality & Origin: 15 cashmere labels represent the best quality and are produced in Italy or Scotland. Handcrafted scarves, famous for their craft, come from traditional workshops from India and Nepal.
- Tradition & Sustainability: Since 1950 we are one of the first shops to import and sell the cashmere sweater from Scotland. The communication with our suppliers and also our customers has been built up and cultivated in all these years with care and appreciation, and is particularly important to us.
- Exclusiveness & Creativity: Many models are exclusively made for the Cashmere House, so we can, on the one hand, creatively influence the wishes of our customers and, on the other, new trends.
- Service & Know-how: competent consulting, years of experience and discretion, individual private sales and repair service for our customers from all over the world for several generations.